Wednesday, September 6, 2017

#instaARTseriesbyahsek




                                                  eye of the beholder by ahsek novel
 behold/for i am the eye/i am focused/i am strong/yet/not without hesitation/my skin/is soft even fluid/liquid white and caramel/golden brown honey hued pupil/with heavy lids/and even heavier spirits/i've been around/bruised/rubbed/and cut/bloody and blistered/swollen shut/stitched and realigned/with better vision/behold/for i am the eye/i am color blind/strong and confident/without prejudice and stereotypes/i see love/i see improvement/i see justice/now face me...




                                                             face me by ahsek novel
look me in the eye/and tell me/directly/why/you may ask/well/isn't it what you want me to know/why not face me/i'm not in your hands/or your pockets/i'm not on the ceiling/or the side of you/or out the window/and i'm not on the ground/for you to walk on/here/i'm standing right in front of you/there is no podium/or jury here to observe/or was it an audience/that you yearned/see/the difference is i speak/my own words/from the heart/that sparked my cerebral cortex/flowing through my cerebellum/that instructed my tongue and lips to move and form/and release sound/so/i speak from the heart/i speak lessons learned/and humility/even when i'm petty/i exude maturity/it's not for facebook or instragram likes/or even a golden mic/but maybe somebody/somewhere can relate/maybe it will be the reason/they communicate/i built myself/and then broke down/simply to rebuild again/and again and again and again/fragmented/to become my own type of beautiful/not yours...





                                                              fragmented by ahsek novel
becoming and accepting/all of those tiny/intricate and unique/pieces of the puzzle/that make you whole/the beauty is that/only you know/exactly where each fits/you are the judge/of your own completion



Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment